These United States Air Force Hospital Chain of Command is made up mostly of medical doctors, who are NOT mainstream military in any sense. Like other members of Arthur’s chain of command, the Langley AF Hospital Command Officers had no business pretending to be “investigating” Arthur’s criminal activity, including his domestic violence, spousal abuse, pandering and Abuse of a Vulnerable Adult.. Their “investigation” was a farce intended to keep me from contacting OSI and law enforcement. Their intent was to manipulate me, deny me my due process rights and protect Arthur’s “right” to evade accountability for tax fraud, tax evasion, insurance fraud, breech of contract[s] and his violence and abuse of me.
It is not for these colleagues and “buddies” of Arthur to decide among themselves if such my claims were true or false. They had a duty to report the abuse, so that my claim can be investigated and my rights protected.
I have been injured dozens of times and in the Emergency Room repeatedly because of head injuries and other injuries, going back to 2005, because of Arthur’s violence and abuse, and because of being forced to live in an unfit, unsafe and dangerous situation, while Arthur lived elsewhere.
The USAF has known of Dr. Arthur John Greenwood’s criminal conduct for years, and did nothing at all to help me or any of the thousands of civilian patients whom he treated, who’s due process rights were also impinged upon.
From October 15, 2014 on, the entire chain of command at the Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, Virginia, including but not limited to: Langley AFB Base Commander USAF Col. John C Allen, the Hospital Commander USAF Medical Officer Col Wayne Pritt, my husband’s commander, USAF Medical Officer Louis Martinez, and JAG Officer Capt. Terry. In the case described herein, this is a partial list of what USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew, or knew I had already reported, on January 14, 2015:
- the Moore County Sherriff could not serve a January 13, 2015 Warrant for the arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats, because the military refused to provide an address for service of process.
- On January 14, 2015 USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero was told in writing that there was a January 13, 2015 Warrant issued by Moore County North Carolina for the Arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats. Pinero’s immediate response was sympathy FOR ARTHUR, and then Pinero and the Langley Base Command refused to provide the Moore County, North Carolina Sherriff with an address for Service of Process, all the while knowing that Arthur Greenwood was being allowed to continue to moonlight in civilian medical clinics in North Carolina.
- In fact, Arthur was allowed to continue to moonlight in North Carolina clinics treating North Carolina citizens until sometime in May or June of 2015.
- In January of 2015 I was not allowed to obtain a court order to sell, give away or dispense with community property – under the most dire emergency situation – because the misogyny military culture embraced sick women hating policies which “refused to provide me with an address for Service of Process of my husband.” It did not matter to these ignorant women haters that there were extraordinary consequences to me, or thousands of victims like me.
- On January 14, 2015, while refusing provide the Moore County North Carolina Sherriff with an address for Service of Process of a Warrant for the Arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats, USAF Lt. Col. Elliot Pinero knew that Arthur had been violent and abusive, had threaten me repeatedly over the years, had threatened to kill me and that Arthur Greenwood was continuing to engage in conduct that was threatening and abusive, and Pinero et al knew that I had no protection or defense against Arthur.
- USAF Lt. Col Pinero also knew on January 14, 2015 that there was a complaint filed with the North Carolina Medical Board against Dr. Arthur Greenwood in February of 2014, alleging that Dr. Greenwood had been verbally abusive to a pregnant female patient.
- that Arthur was moonlighting illegally at the time this formal complaint against Dr. Arthur John Greenwood was made to the North Carolina Medical Board.
- It was illegal for Arthur to even see civilian patients in North Carolina urgent care clinics at that time, and Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew it.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors he owed in North Carolina, and he was refusing to pay these debts and that his creditors had no address for Service of Process and they were considering filing litigation in Moore County, North Carolina against Arthur, that I would have to defend, alone.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had gone without food over Christmas 2014 and had lost roughly 50 lbs., from December 1, 2014 to January 1, 2015, and weighed roughly 99 lbs., at 5’4″ on January 1, 2015 and this dramatic weight loss was not by choice, but rather was because I was going with out food in order to make sure the animals had food and health care.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood had completely abandoned his financial obligations to me and the animals here on January 9, 2015 and that a third party had to purchase food for the animals or they would have starved.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was using his absolute control of our finances to threaten, intimidate, control and abuse me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had been injured many times over the years and was being repeatedly injured because of the enormous obligations Arthur dumped on me in early December of 2014, and that these repeated head injuries were going to increase in frequency and that any one of them could be immediately fatal.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew about the pandering, which had funded the horses Ned property,
- Pinero knew of dozens and dozens of my head injuries and numerous ER trips.
- He knew I was constantly dizzy, weak, had nausea and headaches and that the work old here required four strong young men, not a single old lady (whom Arthur had described in a sworn statement to the USAF in October of 2014 as disabled).
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew of the injury on January 26, 2015, and the injury on February 23, 2015 and again on February 24, 2015.
- USAF Lt. Col Elliott Pinero and the chain of Command at the Langley AF Base knew that Arthur John Greenwood was not meeting his full obligations to me or his animals, and they did absolutely nothing
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero asked me to build a website, from January 14, 2015 on, to give him, a JAG officer identified as Captain Terry and others in their Command Directed Investigation access to documents in a pdf or psd format.
- I was reluctant to do so, and finally agreed only after numerous promises were made to me (all of which were subsequently violated) and only if the website would have a password protection. insert emails about my concerns with putting these document on a website and Pinero and Terry specifically asking me to ignore the legal advice of attorney and retired Superior Court Judge Mary McLaughlin Pope to build this website for them,
- and populate it with documents, tax returns, contracts, pay stubs, time sheets for a decade of illegal moonlighting, emails, texts, videos etc, of phone calls etc.
- the websites I built for Lt Col Elliot Pinero remain almost exactly as they were on February 25, 2016 and will remain so pending a full Congressional Hearing on the conduct of USAF Medical Officer Lt COL Pinero and others, as described herein.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero subsequently asked me to remove the password protection purportedly because he could not figure out how to use it. And insert video of phone call where in Pinero asks me to remove the password protection.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that shortly after the password protection was removed USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter sent a link with only two videos – taken out of context and with Baxter’s malicious and defamatory spin, and sent the email from her United States Air Force Military email account, to the Doberman Pinscher Club of America, and then like the absolute unethical coward she is, USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter asked to remain anonymous, so that I would not have any recourse against her.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that USAF Maj. Carmen Baxter then actively participated with third parties including Gladstone, Heather McManus, Sandy Teague, Marj Brooks, Sue Korp et al, to generate a massive, vicious and defamatory attack on me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew from January of 2015 on that I was being forced to live in an unfit, unsafe and dangerous situation, and that I was trapped here at that time by the enormous obligations my husband had dumped on me in December of 2014.
- USAF Lt Col Pinero know I was strongly objecting to being forced to live here, and being forced to keep all the animals.
- USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew that the only civil remedy for me was to get a court order allowing me to disperse with the enormous obligations Arthur had abandoned, which he was asserting I had to keep for a year as community property.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood had abandoned me with thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors in North Carolina, and that I had no savings, no access to credit and no income of any kind to pay Arthur Greenwood’s debts.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors he owed in North Carolina
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero et al knew even in January of 2015, when the issues had enormous consequences, that he and the military simply refused to tell me where my husband was, or if he’d been allowed to retire, or to even provide an address for Service of Process for resolving the issue of the dispersal of some of the community property immediately, by court order if necessary.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was abusing his 100% control of our finances to bully! threaten, intimidate, coerce and abuse me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was NOT providing for the enormous obligations of the business enterprise Arthur dumped on me in December of 2014 and that meeting these enormous obligations put my health, and safety at risk.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that if I abandoned the enormous obligations that Arthur had dumped on me in December of 2014 I would be guilty of unlawfully dispersing of community property and of Felony Animal Abuse.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had no way to serve Arthur Greenwood and therefore no way to obtain a court order allowing me to sell, give away or disperse with what Arthur claimed was “Community Property” and that only the military could compel Arthur to act with honor and give me legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the community property.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that the USAF was refusing act on my behalf in any way at all with respect to getting me the legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the animalism who were community property and represented an enormous financial obligation and in every way were more that I would ever be able to maintain, especially over time.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur John Greenwood hid from Service of Process and refused to give me legal authority to sell, give away or dispense with the 19 Dobermans and eight horses Arthur had claimed were community property, until after February 25, 2015, when it was too late to provide me said “legal authority” because the American Kennel Club had appeared at this home unannounced on February 25, 2015, and had frozen the transfer of ownership of all of the dogs, saying in front of witnesses that the home was unfit and unsafe for dogs to live in and that no transfer of ownership could be made until the home was brought up to code, i.e. the home was completely gutted and rebuilt, including the plumbing, wiring, heating, flooring, flooding, water damage, roofing issues, interior walls, mold, abestoes inside and outside the home and other repairs which totaled roughly $400,000.00,, etc were made to bring the home up to a safe and fit place for “a dog” to live in.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew, and Arthur John Greenwood had known for years, that the costs for these repairs and renovations exceeded $400,000.00 (four hundred thousand dollars), making it well beyond my financial abilities.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that by ignoring months of my pleas to address the horrendous conditions of the home and by failing to order Arthur to give me legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the animals, that the value of the Logres Farm dogs would plummeted from well over $150,000.00 (one hundred fifty thousand dollars) to zero.
- Worse, the dogs themselves would be forever scarred emotionally, because, like me, it is horrifically abusive to force anyone to live like this.