Service of Process is the formal communication from a court to a defendant of notice that legal proceedings have been filed.
In all matters relevant here to, in December of 2014 my husband- USAF Maj Arthur John Greenwood – left me with thousands and thousands of dollars of debt, with 19 show Dobermans and seven horses, including a stallion and mares, one of whom was pregnant, one of whom was still nursing her 6 month old filly, and no savings, no credit or access to credit, no property, no investments, no furniture, not even jewelry, nothing at all of “community property” other than the assets of Logres Farm, which were the 19 show Dobermans and the horses.
In December of 2014 my husband was angry at me, threatening to destroy me, that he was at war with me, that I had crossed a line with him when I spoke to the USAF IG, that misery was what I deserved, and that he would kill me.
In addition to ignoring years of unethical and illegal conduct, that was in plain sight, from October 15, 2014 on, the chain of Command at Langley AF Base actually made things much worse. By engaging in these secret unethical military policies to hide and protect Arthur John Greenwood, they put me at even greater risk, while also continuing to risk the health and safety of civilians of North Carolina who used the dozens of medical clinics across the state, where Dr. Arthur John Greenwood continued to moonlight.
The impact of these secret unethical military policies made it impossible to hold Arthur Greenwood accountable for any of his conduct, either criminal or a civil dispute, and the USAF Langley chain of command, knew it.
From October 15, 2014, when my husband threatened me because I had mentioned his tax evasion and tax fraud, and when my husband found out that I had talked about him, he became very angry and said that I had “crossed a line”, that he was “at war” with me, that he would “destroy me,” that he would see me “burn in hell” and that he would “fuckin kill me” … and for an extended period of tome going forward, his command at the Langley AF Base told me things like:
- to only speak to them and no one else
- to not go to the police
- that they would have the IG contact me
- that they would protect me
- that they would see that Arthur not hurt me
- that he had been ordered to stay away from me until they had fully addressed the matter.
I was also told all sorts of conflicting things, from his chain of command, like that he’d been promoted to Lt. Col (in fact there is a phone message from USAF Medical Officer Paul Gorely where he refers to Arthur as Major Greenwood and then says, “Correction, Lt. Col Greenwood.” (insert link to YouTube recording of Gorely’s phone message) I was told that Arthur had been allowed to retire, I was even told that they did not know where he was.
And in that time Arthur was continuing to be threatening, and he was using his total control of our finances to hurt me and retaliate against me. Arthur said that no one would never believe me. Arthur claimed that the military was too stupid to ever control him, that he could come and go as he pleased and that I would never be safe from him. He mocked me, and degraded me, and he rejected any attempts I made to bring reason to the chaos he had created. He flat out ignored his obligations for thousands and thousands of dollars of debt, and even threatened to with hold money because I had paid some long long over due bills. Arthur was in this home repeatedly – searching for documents and other things. At one point – when I had not noticed he had been in the home – he made a point to mention it, so that I would be terrified. That was his expressed intent, and he succeeded.
The USAF knew of Arthur’s criminal conduct for years, and did nothing at all to stop him or help me. There are hundreds ofemails, texts and phone calls (some of which are recorded) going back to 2005. There were emergency room records of abuse. The medical officers in Arthur’s chain of command protected him and allowed him to abuse me for years.
At all times the references to USAF Medical Officer Lt Col Elliot Pinero also incude the entire chain of command at the Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, Virginia, including but not limited to: Langley AFB Base Commander USAF Col. John C Allen, the Hospital Commander USAF Medical Officer Col Wayne Pritt, my husband’s commander, USAF Medical Officer Louis Martinez, and JAG Officer Capt. Terry.
In the case described herein, this is a partial list of what USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero et al knew, or knew I had already reported, from October 14, 2014 on:
- October 15, 2014 Arthur threatened to kill me, he said he was at war with me, that I had crossed a line, that he would destroy me, that misery was what I deserved and that he would see me burn in hell – all because I let slip that he was refusing to file our 2013 Federal Income Tax Returns, i.e., refusing to pay his Federal taxes.
- the Moore County Sherriff could not serve a January 13, 2016 Warrant for the arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats, because the military refused to provide an address for service of process.
- On January 14, 2015 USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero was told in writing that there was a January 13, 2015 Warrant issued by Moore County North Carolina for the Arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats. Pinero’s immediate response was sympathy FOR ARTHUR, and then he refused to provide the Moore County North Carolina Sherriff with an address for Service of Process, all the while knowing that Arthur Greenwood was being allowed to continue to moonlight in medical clinics in North Carolina. In fact, Arthur was allowed to continue to moonlight in North Carolina clinics treating North Carolina citizens until sometime in May or June of 2015.
- In January of 2015 I was not allowed to even seek a court order to sell, give away or dispense with community property – under the most dire emergency situation – because the military refused to provide me with an address for Service of Process of my husband.
- On January 14, 2015, while refusing provide the Moore County North Carolina Sherriff with an address for Service of Process of a Warrant for the Arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats, USAF Lt. Col. Elliot Pinero knew that Arthur had been violent and abusive, had threaten me repeatedly over the years, had threatened to kill me and that Arthur Greenwood was continuing to engage in conduct that was threatening and abusive, and that I had no protection or defense against Arthur.
- USAF Lt. Col Pinero also knew on January 14, 2015 that there was a complaint filed with the North Carolina Medical Board against Dr. Arthur Greenwood in February of 2014, alleging that Dr. Greenwood had been verbally abusive to a pregnant female patient. Arthur was moonlighting illegally at the time this formal complaint against Dr. Arthur John Greenwood was made to the North Carolina Medical Board. It was illegal for him to even see patients in North Carolina at that time, and Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew it.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors he owed in North Carolina, and he was refusing to pay these debts and that his creditors had no address for Service of Process and they were considering filing litigation in Moore County, North Carolina against Arthur, that I would have to defend, alone.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had gone without food over Christmas and had lost roughly 50 lbs., from December 1, 2014 to January 1, 2015, and weighed roughly 99 lbs., at 5’4″ on January 1, 2015 and this dramatic weight loss was not by choice but because I was going with out food in order to make sure the animals had food and health care.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood had completely abandoned his financial obligations to me and the animals here on January 9, 2015 and that a third party had to purchase food for the animals or they would have starved.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was using his absolute control of our finances to threaten, intimidate, control and abuse me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had been injured many times over the years and was being repeatedly injured because of the enormous obligations Arthur dumped on me in early December of 2014, and that these repeated head injuries were going to increase in frequency and that any one of them could be immediately fatal.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew of dozens and dozens of injuries and numerous ER trips. He know I was constantly dizzy, weak, had nausea and headaches and that the work old here required four strong young men, not a single old lady (whom Arthur had described in a sworn statement to the USAF in October of 2014 as disabled).
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew of the injury on January 26, 2015, and the injury on February 23, 2015 and again on February 24, 2015.
- USAF Lt. Col Elliott Pinero and the chain of Command at the Langley AF Base knew that Arthur John Greenwood was not meeting his full obligations to me or his animals, and they did absolutely nothing
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero asked me to build a website, from January 14, 2015 on, to give him, a JAG officer identified as Captain Terry and others in their Command Directed Investigation access to documents in a pdf or psd format. I was reluctant to do so, and finally agreed only after numerous promises were made to me (all of which were subsequently violated) and only if the website would have a password protection. insert emails about my concerns with putting these document on a website and Pinero and Terry specifically asking me to ignore the legal advice of attorney and retired Superior Court Judge Mary McLaughlin Pope.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero subsequently asked me to remove the password protection purportedly because he could not figure out how to use it. And insert video of phone call where in Pinero asks me to remove the password protection.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that shortly after the password protection was removed USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter sent a link with only two videos – taken out of context and with Baxter’s malicious and defamatory spin, and sent the email from her United States Air Force Military email account to third parties, to give credibility to the claim, and then request anonynimity so that I would not have any recourse against her.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that USAF collectively had generated massive hatred and bullying from the directed at me. for an extended period of time.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew from January of 2015 on that I was being forced to live in an unfit, unsafe and dangerous situation, and that I was trapped here at that time by the enormous obligations my husband had dumped on me in December of 2014.
- USAF Lt Col Pinero know I was strongly objecting to being forced to live here, and being forced to keep all the animals.
- USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew that the only civil remedy for me was to get a court order allowing me to disperse with the enormous obligations Arthur had abandoned, which he was asserting I had to keep for a year as community property.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood had abandoned me with thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors in North Carolina, and that I had no savings, no access to credit and no income of any kind to pay Arthur Greenwood’s debts.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors he owed in North Carolina
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur John Greenwood is my husband. Not my “ex-husband. I have not filed any action of any kind against my husband, even as of this day, January 12, 2016. And yet in January of 2015, when the issues had enormous consequences, the military simply refused to tell me where my husband was, or if he’d been allowed to retire, or to even provide an address for Service of Process for resolving the issue of the dispersal of some of the community property immediately, by court order if necessary.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was abusing his control of our finances to intimidate, coerce and abuse me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was NOT providing for the enormous obligations of the business enterprise Arthur dumped on me in December of 2014 and that meeting these enormous obligations put my health, and safety at risk.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that if I abandoned the enormous obligations that Arthur had dumped on me in December of 2014 I would be guilty of unlawfully dispersing of community property and of Felony Animal Abuse.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had no way to serve Arthur Greenwood adn there fore no way to obtain a court order allowing me to sell, give away or disperse with what Arthur claimed was “Community Property” and that only the military could compel Arthur to act with honor and give me legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the community property.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that the USAF was refusing act on my behalf in any way at all with respect to getting me the legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the animalism who were community property and represented an enormous financial obligation and in every way were more that I would ever be able to maintain, especially over time.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur John Greenwood hid from Service of Process and refused to give me legal authority to sell, give away or dispense with the 19 Dobermans and eight horses Arthur had claimed were community property, until after February 25, 2015, when it was too late to provide me said legal authority because the American Kennel Club had appeared at this home unannounced on February 25, 2015, prompted by the false assertions made by USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter, and because of the horrific conditions of the home, had frozen the transfer of ownership of all of the dogs, saying in front of witnesses that the home was unfit and unsafe for dogs to live in and that no transfer of ownership could be made until the home was brought up to code, i.e. that the plumbing, wiring, heating, flooring, flooding, water damage, roofing issues, interiors, etc were made safe and fit for “a dog” to live in.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew, and Arthur John Greenwood had know for years, that the costs for these repairs and renovations exceeded $400,000.00 (four hundred thousand dollars), making it well beyond my financial abilities.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that by ignoring months of my pleas to address the horrendous conditions of the home and by failing to order Arthur to give me legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the animals, that their value plummeted from well over $100,000.00 (one hundred thousand dollars) to zero, in part because after the conduct of the AKC on February 25, 2015, which was prompted by the malicious conduct of USAF Maj. Carmen Baxter, I could no longer offer these extraordinarily high quality beautifully bred, pure bred Doberman Pinschers as American Kennel Club registered dogs, and none of the offspring of these incredibly valuable breeding animals could be registered with the American Kennel Club, so that buyers from around the world who wanted these dogs, now no longer wanted them, and worse, I was maliciously defamed around the world and held in contempt and ridiculed as a dog abuser.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero asked me to build a website, from January 14, 2015 on, to give him, a JAG officer identified as Captain Terry and others in their Command Directed Investigation access to documents in a pdf or psd format. I was reluctant to do so, and finally agreed only after numerous promises were made to me (all of which were subsequently violated) and only if the website would have a password protection. insert emails about my concerns with putting these document on a website and Pinero and Terry specifically asking me to ignore the legal advice of attorney and retired Superior Court Judge Mary McLaughlin Pope. And insert video of phone call where in Pinero asks me to remove the password protection. Shortly after the password protection was removed USAF Medical Officer Maj Carmen Baxter sent a link with only two videos – taken out of context and with Baxter’s malicious and defamatory spin, and sent the email from her United States Air Force Military email account, to the Doberman Pinscher Club of America, and then like the absolute unethical coward she is, USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter asked to remain anonymous, so that I would not have any recourse against her.
- Given that Baxter knew I was a victim, including the victim of domestic violence, intimate parent abuse, and ABUSE of a Vulnerable Adult, her conduct is outrageous, malicious and in every way Conduct Unbecoming an Officer, and in violation of her oath as a medical doctor to “First do no harm.” Baxter’s only intent was to maliciously harm me because I called her relationship with my husband too personal and inappropriate, which it was.
It is more than clear that the military hides its head in the sand with the delusion that these unethical policies only harm the civilian spouse financially. While that is still WRONG, it reflects massive ignorance of just how broad an impact these policies can have, and how devastating they can be.
These unethical policies do a great deal more harm than just in the context of divorce. These unethical policies instruct, encourage and allow military officers to hide from Service of Process. If a person can not be served, they can not be brought into any civilian court to address conduct, to be held accountable for their conduct, whether the conduct is criminal or a civil dispute.
We can not solve a problem we refuse to look at. We can not solve a problem we vigorously and intentionally systematically ignore or sweep under the carpet. These unethical military policies are incredibly destructive and impact a wide range of civilians, who have no access to redress of grievance in any court of law in this country. These unethical secret military policies may have been originally created to help sleazy military officers hide from their civilian spouses things like:
- marital income,
- material assets, and,
- retirement benefits
I think that one of the dirtiest little secrets here – which was first disclosed to me by Retired Rear Admiral Noel Preston – is that these unethical secret military policies are routinely used so that military officers can hide assets, income, retirement and other benefits from their civilian spouses. Admiral Preston said that the military chain of command knows full well about these policies, and even make use of these policies at the expense of their civilian spouses. Military JAG officers instruct and guide Military Officers on the finer details of how to use these unethical policies, to avoid accountability for immoral conduct, to hide income, to retirement and other benefits, and even things like hiding mail, and hiding any trail a civilian spouse can follow. In truth, this may also be a problem of the medical profession, which also embraces these unethical misogynist policies, offering things like free seminars for doctors on topics such as “How to Hide Assets From Your Wife.” Irrespective of the facts of this case, and irrespective of what the AMA embraces and allows, the United States Military has Standards for the Conduct of Military Officers. These secret unethical policies do irreparable harm to civilian spouses and families. These polices deny civilian spouse their Constitutional due process rights, including First Amendment Right to seek redress of grievances. These unethical policies are abhorrent and antithetical to any concept of military honor. These policies define Conduct Unbecoming An Officer, and they should be exposed and abolished.
This is not about divorce and never was
Hiding marital assets and income is – on its face – Conduct Unbecoming An Officer.
But my situation is not about hiding assets in a divorce, in large part because I am not divorcing my husband, and have no intentions to divorce him, and never did, and I have repeatedly said so. In fact, for years and years and years, up through February of 2015, I repeatedly said that I would stand by my husband when he was court martialed, lost his medical license, was jailed and owed hundreds of thousands in fines, penalties and or restitution. I would have stood by him forever, regardless of what came his way, because I loved my husband, treasured our marriage, and my wedding vows before almighty GOD were “for better or worse.”
Over the years I sought counseling from clergy, who instructed that my duty was to put my husband before all others, stand by him, forgive him, and try to lead him to God. I asked only that my husband tell me the truth, and that he come forward and accept the consequences for his conduct. I asked that he tell others the truth, including the US military, and and that he connect to some concept of right and wrong, and God willing, to some love of Almighty God. (insert YouTube videos of audio recordings of me saying this, again and again and again over the years. Insert links to hundreds of emails and texts of me suing this to Arthur again and again and again. And insert his responses.)
My vows did not say that they were only until ” things got tough” or my husband was distracted by every temptation on earth. My marriage vows before Almighty God were for life.
As of today, February 4, 2016, I have not filed anything against my husband, and never will. And for whatever reason, he has not filed against me.
Of all the rights that these ugly secret military policies obliterated, one of the worst is the right of a spouse to get counselling to save their marriage. Arthur was instructed and or encouraged by the United States Air Force to hide like a coward, and he did. These unethical military policies reduced the sacred vows of marriage, which we take before Almighty God, to a bunch of ugly unethical games concocted by a bunch of sleazy unethical people, including JAG attorneys and military medical doctors, for the most vile and disgusting of all reasons – to hide assets from a civilian spouse. It is the most hypocritical thing imaginable for any organization or politician ever claim to be defending marriage or mainstream religious values that our country was founded upon, while embracing, utilizing and / or ignoring these secret unethical military policies.
The United States Air Force put civilians at risk, in part because the USAF failed to monitor or supervise USAF Major Arthur John Greenwood for the four years of a civilian sponsored OBGYN Residency, i.e., 2008-2009 At Texas Tech in Lubbock Texas and 2009 – 2012 at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center here in North Carolina. There is no credible excuse for why the United States Air Force failed to put an end to Arthur John Greenwood years and years ago. Arthur was not some slick master criminal hiding in a ghillie suit or in a compound in remote Afghanistan.
How did a United States Military Officer Get Away with this?
There are little known unethical military policies which do a great deal more harm than just in the context of divorce. These unethical policies instruct, encourage and allow military officers to hide from Service of Process. If a person can not be served, they can not be brought into any civilian court to address conduct, to be held accountable for their conduct, whether the conduct is criminal or a civil dispute.
Secretary of Defense Asthon Carter
Secretary of Defense Asthon Carter recently fired one of his top aides, a USAF Major General, for Conduct Unbecoming an Officer. (insert link to news article) Sec of Defense Ashton Carter should come here, to this home, meet me, look at what has gone on, even in just the past 16 months, and see the real life impact of these heinous unethical military policies. And then Ashton Carter needs to act to see that these unethical policies are abolished immediately.