Given the enormous obligations for the animals that Arthur dumped on me, given my age, my health, my disabilities, the abhorrent conditions of this home and these facilities, there was an urgent need to get legal authority for me to sell the animals, from December of 2014 on through to February 25, 2015.
I consulted with dozens of attorneys, all had different opinions on what to do, some were idiotic, many were terrifying, others were so brutally cruel it was sickening. One of the most brutal was the May of 2015 advice of the “esteemed” local attorney Mr. Jim Van Camp, who told me to euthanize all the animals and drive away.
Based upon a recommendation from Rear Admiral Noel Preston, on January 16, 2015 I paid for the legal advice of Ms. Mary McLaughlin Pope a.k.a. Mary Mac (a local attorney and retired Superior Court Judge). According to all legal experts, including Ms. Pope, I could not simply sell or even give the animals away because I knew that Arthur was a crook who did not honor contracts of any kind. It would be fraud on my part to “convey title” when Arthur was essentially “a cloud on the title.” And since Arthur and the USAF refused to provide an address for service of process, I could not get Arthur into court to get “legal authority to sell or place the dogs.”
I had no choice but to work with the USAF Chain of Command to get the legal authority I needed to sell the animals.
With no legal options and no other choice, on January 14, 2015 I agreed to cooperate with the Langley Air Force Base Command Directed Investigation, and was subsequently asked to provide USAF Lt Col Elliot Pinero and USAF JAG Capt. Terry with evidence, some of which they requested in pfd and psd files, along with photos, videos and narratives that are evidence of this illegal, unethical and immoral conduct, including tax returns, contracts, 1099s for illegal income, texts, emails and other documents and evidence was put on websites which were made at the request of USAF Langley Hospital Command Investigators: USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero and USAF JAG Capt. Terry in January and February of 2015. www.afobgyn.com and www.alwaysthrough.com
These websites were password protected until on or about February 20, 2015 when I was asked by USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero and USAF JAG Capt. Terry to remove the password protection because they were having difficulty accessing the documents and evidence they claimed they needed.
Almost Immediately after removing the password protection member of the Langley USAF Hospital Command USAF Med Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter disseminated two of thirteen videos from the site, materially altering the videos to remove the context that I am a victim of abuse, who had lost about 50 lbs. in a month because I was going without food, and was being injured, and in the ER repeatedly, living in poverty and doing everything humanly possible to provide for and care for the animals, under horrific conditions that had been created by my husband who was retaliating against me for whistleblowing.
The thirteen videos were made specifically for Lt. Col Pinero and in the very specific context of what Arthur had said directly to me (i.e. that I was a pathetic fool to have purchased tape worm medication for the dogs and that I should have just let it go”), and what Lt. Col Pinero told me Arthur was saying, i.e. “That the living conditions here were just fine for me and the animal, and that Elaine is just a bad housekeeper.” or that the house just needed some “TLC and this was just about a divorce.” Without question taking two of the thirteen videos out of context altered their meaning. But USAF Maj. Carmen Baxter did more that just take the two videos out of context. USAF Maj. Carmen Baxter used her military email account, taking two of thirteen videos out of the context of the horrific conditions here, and maliciously and falsely accused me of animal abuse, implying that I condoned what was on the videos.
Any car dealer could run Arthur’s credit and in two minutes say he had to pay a 13.9% interest rate on a car loan. Why didn’t the USAF notice that Arthur wasn’t paying his bills, that had defaulted on over $60,000.00 in student loans, that he had taken roughly $40,000.00 from a guy in India (which was never reported to the IRS) and that he wasn’t paying any State Income Tax, EVER! Why didn’t the USAF noticed that Major Arthur Greenwood didn’t even file a Federal Tax Return for five years, and hasn’t filed his 2013, 2014 and 2015 Federal Income Tax Returns.
These secret unethical military policies allowed a United States Air Force Medical Officer to be violent and threatening, and engage in domestic violence, spousal abuse and Abuse of a Vulnerable Adult, with no consequences of any kind. And these unethical military policies allowed USAF Medical Officers to ignore irrefutable evidence of Abuse of a Vulnerable Adult. These policies allowed USAF Medical officers to lie to me, and deceive me, maliciously defame me, damage my personal property, and even ignore my need for emergency medical care. In this instance, “Medical Officers” are medical doctors.
The United States Medical Officers at the Langley Air Force Base Hospital knew all of the above and were allowed to do nothing at all for months and months. Nothing except protect USAF Maj. Arthur John Greenwood and allow him to hide from service of process and break the laws of this state.
My husband is considered the property of the United States Military, and when I feared that the military was actually protecting Arthur, while ignoring his conduct I had no choice but to turn to my Congressional Representatives.
The impact of these secret unethical military policies made it impossible to hold Arthur Greenwood accountable for any of his conduct, either criminal or a civil dispute, and the USAF Langley chain of command, knew it.
From October 15, 2014, when my husband threatened me because I had mentioned his tax evasion and tax fraud, and when my husband found out that I had talked about him, he became very angry and said that I had “crossed a line”, that he was “at war” with me, that he would “destroy me,” that he would see me “burn in hell” and that he would “fuckin kill me” … and for an extended period of tome going forward, his command at the Langley AF Base told me things like:
- to only speak to them and no one else
- to not go to the police
- that they would have the IG contact me
- that they would protect me
- that they would see that Arthur not hurt me
- that he had been ordered to stay away from me until they had fully addressed the matter.
In that time I was also told all sorts of conflicting things, from his chain of command, like that he’d been promoted to Lt. Col (in fact there is a phone message from USAF Medical Officer Paul Gorely where he refers to Arthur as Major Greenwood and then says, “Correction, Lt. Col Greenwood.” (YouTube video of recording of Gorely’s phone message is on the sidebar) I was told that Arthur had been allowed to retire, I was even told that they did not know where he was.
And in that time Arthur was continuing to be threatening, and he was using his total control of our finances to hurt me and retaliate against me. Arthur said that no one would never believe me. Arthur claimed that the military was too stupid to ever control him, that he could come and go as he pleased and that I would never be safe from him. He mocked me, and degraded me, and he rejected any attempts I made to bring reason to the chaos he had created. He flat out ignored his obligations for thousands and thousands of dollars of debt, and even threatened to with hold money because I had paid some long long over due bills. Arthur was in this home repeatedly – searching for documents and other things. At one point -when I had not noticed he had been in the home – he made a point to mention it, so that I would be terrified. That was his expressed intent, and he succeeded.
The USAF has known of my husbands conduct for years, and done nothing at all to help me. As but one example of many, here are days of email exchanges with my husband’s commander, USAF Medical Officer Col. Louis Martinez from January 5, 2015 to January 16, 2015, wherein Col Martinez is informed repeatedly that Arthur is NOT meeting his obligations to me or his animals. Col Martinez did absolutely nothing as the animals and I ran completely out of food. Here are email exchanges with USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero in January of 2015 and in February of 2015. There are hundreds more emails, texts and phone calls (some of which are recorded).
At all times the references to USAF Medical Officer Lt Col Elliot Pinero below also incude the entire chain of command at the Langley Air Force Base in Hampton, Virginia, including but not limited to: Langley AFB Base Commander USAF Col. John C Allen, the Hospital Commander USAF Medical Officer Col Wayne Pritt, my husband’s commander, USAF Medical Officer Louis Martinez, and JAG Officer Capt. Terry. In the case described herein, this is a partial list of what USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew, or knew I had already reported, on January 14, 2015:
- the Moore County Sherriff could not serve a January 13, 2016 Warrant for the arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats, because the military refused to provide an address for service of process.
- On January 14, 2015 USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero was told in writing that there was a January 13, 2015 Warrant issued by Moore County North Carolina for the Arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats. Pinero’s immediate response was sympathy FOR ARTHUR, and then he refused to provide the Moore County North Carolina Sherriff with an address for Service of Process, all the while knowing that Arthur Greenwood was being allowed to continue to moonlight in medical clinics in North Carolina. In fact, Arthur was allowed to continue to moonlight in North Carolina clinics treating North Carolina citizens until sometime in May or June of 2015.
- In January of 2015 I was not allowed to even seek a court order to sell, give away or dispense with community property – under the most dire emergency situation – because the military refused to provide me with an address for Service of Process of my husband.
- On January 14, 2015, while refusing provide the Moore County North Carolina Sherriff with an address for Service of Process of a Warrant for the Arrest of Arthur John Greenwood for Communicating Threats, USAF Lt. Col. Elliot Pinero knew that Arthur had been violent and abusive, had threaten me repeatedly over the years, had threatened to kill me and that Arthur Greenwood was continuing to engage in conduct that was threatening and abusive, and that I had no protection or defense against Arthur.
- USAF Lt. Col Pinero also knew on January 14, 2015 that there was a complaint filed with the North Carolina Medical Board against Dr. Arthur Greenwood in February of 2014, alleging that Dr. Greenwood had been verbally abusive to a pregnant female patient. Arthur was moonlighting illegally at the time this formal complaint against Dr. Arthur John Greenwood was made to the North Carolina Medical Board. It was illegal for him to even see patients in North Carolina at that time, and Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew it.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors he owed in North Carolina, and he was refusing to pay these debts and that his creditors had no address for Service of Process and they were considering filing litigation in Moore County, North Carolina against Arthur, that I would have to defend, alone.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had gone without food over Christmas and had lost roughly 50 lbs., from December 1, 2014 to January 1, 2015, and weighed roughly 99 lbs., at 5’4″ on January 1, 2015 and this dramatic weight loss was not by choice but because I was going with out food in order to make sure the animals had food and health care.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood had completely abandoned his financial obligations to me and the animals here on January 9, 2015 and that a third party had to purchase food for the animals or they would have starved.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was using his absolute control of our finances to threaten, intimidate, control and abuse me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had been injured many times over the years and was being repeatedly injured because of the enormous obligations Arthur dumped on me in early December of 2014, and that these repeated head injuries were going to increase in frequency and that any one of them could be immediately fatal.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew of dozens and dozens of injuries and numerous ER trips. He know I was constantly dizzy, weak, had nausea and headaches and that the work old here required four strong young men, not a single old lady (whom Arthur had described in a sworn statement to the USAF in October of 2014 as disabled).
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew of the injury on January 26, 2015, and the injury on February 23, 2015 and again on February 24, 2015.
- USAF Lt. Col Elliott Pinero and the chain of Command at the Langley AF Base knew that Arthur John Greenwood was not meeting his full obligations to me or his animals, and they did absolutely nothing
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero asked me to build a website, from January 14, 2015 on, to give him, a JAG officer identified as Captain Terry and others in their Command Directed Investigation access to documents in a pdf or psd format. I was reluctant to do so, and finally agreed only after numerous promises were made to me (all of which were subsequently violated) and only if the website would have a password protection. insert emails about my concerns with putting these document on a website and Pinero and Terry specifically asking me to ignore the legal advice of attorney and retired Superior Court Judge Mary McLaughlin Pope. And insert emails, video of phone calls where in Pinero asks me to remove the password protection.
- the websites I built for Lt Col Elliot Pinero remain exactly as they were on February 25, 2016 and will remain so pending a full Congressional Hearing on the conduct of USAF Medical Officer Lt COL Pinero and others, as described herein.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero subsequently asked me to remove the password protection purportedly because he could not figure out how to use it. And insert video of phone call where in Pinero asks me to remove the password protection.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that shortly after the password protection was removed USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter sent a link with only two videos – taken out of context and with Baxter’s malicious and defamatory spin, and sent the email from her United States Air Force Military email account, to the Doberman Pinscher Club of America, and then like the absolute unethical coward she is, USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter asked to remain anonymous, so that I would not have any recourse against her.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that USAF Maj. Carmen Baxter then actively participated with third parties including Sandy Teague, Marj Brooks and Sue Korp to generate a massive defamation attack on me on an internet blog called CyberDobes, which is run by a woman named Cheri McNealy who months earlier had complained to the chain of Command in Langley about the Arthur expressing criticism of her, the CyberDobes Blog and this group. Pinero knew or should have known that there was personal animus from the group defaming me, which had been directed at me for an extended period of time.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew from January of 2015 on that I was being forced to live in an unfit, unsafe and dangerous situation, and that I was trapped here at that time by the enormous obligations my husband had dumped on me in December of 2014.
- USAF Lt Col Pinero know I was strongly objecting to being forced to live here, and being forced to keep all the animals.
- USAF Lt. Col Elliot Pinero knew that the only civil remedy for me was to get a court order allowing me to disperse with the enormous obligations Arthur had abandoned, which he was asserting I had to keep for a year as community property.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood had abandoned me with thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors in North Carolina, and that I had no savings, no access to credit and no income of any kind to pay Arthur Greenwood’s debts.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was thousands and thousands of dollars in debt to creditors he owed in North Carolina
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur John Greenwood is my husband. Not my “ex-husband. I have not filed any action of any kind against my husband, even as of this day, January 12, 2016. And yet in January of 2015, when the issues had enormous consequences, the military simply refused to tell me where my husband was, or if he’d been allowed to retire, or to even provide an address for Service of Process for resolving the issue of the dispersal of some of the community property immediately, by court order if necessary.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was abusing his control of our finances to intimidate, coerce and abuse me.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur Greenwood was NOT providing for the enormous obligations of the business enterprise Arthur dumped on me in December of 2014 and that meeting these enormous obligations put my health, and safety at risk.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that if I abandoned the enormous obligations that Arthur had dumped on me in December of 2014 I would be guilty of unlawfully dispersing of community property and of Felony Animal Abuse.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that I had no way to serve Arthur Greenwood and therefore no way to obtain a court order allowing me to sell, give away or disperse with what Arthur claimed was “Community Property” and that only the military could compel Arthur to act with honor and give me legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the community property.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that the USAF was refusing act on my behalf in any way at all with respect to getting me the legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the animalism who were community property and represented an enormous financial obligation and in every way were more that I would ever be able to maintain, especially over time.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that Arthur John Greenwood hid from Service of Process and refused to give me legal authority to sell, give away or dispense with the 19 Dobermans and eight horses Arthur had claimed were community property, until after February 25, 2015, when it was too late to provide me said legal authority because the American Kennel Club had appeared at this home unannounced on February 25, 2015, prompted by the false assertions made by USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter, and because of the horrific conditions of the home, had frozen the transfer of ownership of all of the dogs, saying in front of witnesses that the home was unfit and unsafe for dogs to live in and that no transfer of ownership could be made until the home was brought up to code, i.e. that the plumbing, wiring, heating, flooring, flooding, water damage, roofing issues, interiors, etc were made safe and fit for “a dog” to live in.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew, and Arthur John Greenwood had know for years, that the costs for these repairs and renovations exceeded $400,000.00 (four hundred thousand dollars), making it well beyond my financial abilities.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero knew that by ignoring months of my pleas to address the horrendous conditions of the home and by failing to order Arthur to give me legal authority to sell, give away or disperse the animals, that their value plummeted from well over $100,000.00 (one hundred thousand dollars) to zero, in part because after the conduct of the AKC on February 25, 2015, which was prompted by the malicious conduct of USAF Maj. Carmen Baxter, I could no longer offer these extraordinarily high quality beautifully bred, pure bred Doberman Pinschers as American Kennel Club registered dogs, and none of the offspring of these incredibly valuable breeding animals could be registered with the American Kennel Club, so that buyers from around the world who wanted these dogs, now no longer wanted them, and worse, I was maliciously defamed around the world and held in contempt and ridiculed as a dog abuser.
- USAF Lt Col Elliott Pinero asked me to build a website, from January 14, 2015 on, to give him, a JAG officer identified as Captain Terry and others in their Command Directed Investigation access to documents in a pdf or psd format. I was reluctant to do so, and finally agreed only after numerous promises were made to me (all of which were subsequently violated) and only if the website would have a password protection. insert emails about my concerns with putting these document on a website and Pinero and Terry specifically asking me to ignore the legal advice of attorney and retired Superior Court Judge Mary McLaughlin Pope. And insert video of phone call where in Pinero asks me to remove the password protection. Shortly after the password protection was removed USAF Medical Officer Maj Carmen Baxter sent a link with only two videos – taken out of context and with Baxter’s malicious and defamatory spin, and sent the email from her United States Air Force Military email account, to the Doberman Pinscher Club of America, and then like the absolute unethical coward she is, USAF Medical Officer Maj. Carmen Baxter asked to remain anonymous, so that I would not have any recourse against her.
- Given that Baxter knew I was a victim, including the victim of domestic violence, intimate parent abuse, and ABUSE of a Vulnerable Adult, her conduct is outrageous, malicious and in every way Conduct Unbecoming an Officer, and in violation of her oath as a medical doctor to “First do no harm.” Baxter’s only intent was to maliciously harm me because I called her relationship with my husband too personal and inappropriate, which it was.